Social Activity Page
In this update, we expanded the social features on the Levio app. Now users can create a post that will be shared on the Social page. They can make a post by completing a Community Q&A lesson, Reflect lesson, and Custom Form mission. We developed this feature to promote healthy discussions and foster trust and friendship among users.
To ensure that the discussions will stay inclusive to all people, we added the Social Activities page in the admin panel where you can monitor and moderate user posts. There you can see all user posts and comments and delete them accordingly if you find them inappropriate.
Read this article to learn more about monitoring and moderating user posts.
With the Social Activities update, we also added a new lesson called Community Q&A on CAT. In this lesson, users can ask and share their questions on the Social page. Other users may comment on their posts to help answer their questions.
You can add Community Q&A lessons if you want to encourage users to ask questions and discuss with other users. To add this lesson, simply open CAT, add the lesson, and write a text that motivates users to ask a question.
Mobile Admin Panel
Now you can bring the Levio admin panel anywhere with you just like its app sibling. When opening the admin panel on mobile devices, you'll be directed automatically to the mobile version of the admin panel. You can access the following there:
- User Dashboard = Track users' activities and progress on Levio.
- Course Progress = View the progress of courses.
- Mission Overview = See missions' progress and give responses to missions submitted by users.
- Notifications = Get notified when users complete their missions and are waiting for your review.
Enhancement and Bug Fixes
- There's a rare case where unregistered users could sign in to an organization through the SSO system in Levio Academy. We fixed it, so uninvited people will stay uninvited.
- We added new report options in the Download Report tab: Missions and Courses.
- Mission drafts now won't be listed in the dashboard. But don't worry, you can still find them on the Mission Management page.
- We fixed a bug that caused data in the Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, and All Time tab to not appear.
- We fixed an issue where the Total Learning Time data in the Course tab was calculated incorrectly.
C. Levio Class
- Now you can sort players' names alphabetically.
- We enhanced the player list to make it easier to see players in the session and their ranks.
- We optimized the mission delivery system, so users will receive a mission faster now.
- We added a pop-up message that displays the list of supporting missions that will be removed when you delete the mission or a supporting mission that contains them.
E. Quiz Bank
- Deleting a Quiz Bank will remove any missions that use it. To prevent accidental removal of missions, we added a pop-up message that shows the list of missions that use the Question Bank when you're trying to delete it.
F. Content Authoring Tools (CAT)
- We limited the number of cards you can add in a read Lesson to a maximum of 40. This change ensures that the lesson you create is engaging to users and won't affect their productivity. It also helps optimize the performance of users' devices when doing the lesson.
- We limited the number of devices that can edit a course at the same time to just one device. If you're trying to edit a course on your device when another device is already editing it on CAT, you'll be asked to close CAT on that device first before you can continue.
G. Message Broadcast
- We fixed an issue that caused new users couldn't receive the message.