Imagine you're studying a course and you find a lesson that really inspires you. Wouldn't it be nice if you can share your newly-acquired insights with your friends, right? We agree and that's why we expanded the social aspect of Levio even further in this update.
We redesigned the Chat page as the Social page where you can find posts created by other people and, of course, you. Just like other social media services, you can give a like and comment on other people's posts, but with a twist! Creating posts and receiving likes give you EXPs, so make sure you make posts and comments other people find insightful and inspiring.
Note: You can open the Chat page by tapping the button at the top right side of the Social page.
Creating a post
There are three ways to create a post on the Social page: Completing a Community Q&A lesson, Reflect lesson, or a Custom Form mission.
Community Q&A Lesson
Accompanying the Social page update, we added Community Q&A as a new lesson on Levio. In this lesson, you can write a question that'll be shared as a post to the Social page. Other people can comment on your post to help answer the question. Don't forget to give a like to comments you find helpful!
In a Reflect lesson, you can write your opinion and argument on the subject of the course. After pouring out your thoughts to your heart content, you can share your writing on the Social page. If you decide to not share it, then only administrators can read it.
Some Custom Form missions may require you to share your answers to the Social page. After submitting the answer, your mission will be reviewed by administrators as usual. If it's approved, your answers will be shared on the Social page. If it's rejected, your answers won't be shared.
To learn more about the Social page, click the following links:
Enhancement and Bug Fixes
- We added the Tutorial feature on the sidebar menu (), which introduces you to features and activities available on Levio.
- After updating Levio on iOS devices, your avatar might not appear properly (they can be shy sometimes). We fixed the issue and you can find them again on the Home page.
- We optimized the performance on iOS devices, so now you shouldn't experience much lag when doing a lesson.
- We tweaked the design of the Swipe exercise to make it clearer whether you select a correct or an incorrect answer.
- Now your progress in the course will be saved on your device when you're disconnected from the internet. The progress data will be removed automatically when your device is reconnected to the internet and the data is synchronized with the server.
- We fixed a bug in a Watch lesson that prevented the "Next lesson" button from appearing.
- Sometimes you might get stuck in a Visual Narrative lesson, but it shouldn't happen again after getting this update.
C. Social Activity
- We fixed an issue where messages from administrators wouldn't show their names.