New Dashboard Design
At Levio, we believe that information should go hand in hand with accessibility; people should be able to comprehend information without any effort. With that in mind, we have redesigned the Dashboard from the ground up, so you can easily gather insights into your users, courses, and missions.
There are several pages you can access on the Dashboard: Overview, Users, Courses, Missions, and Download Reports. These pages let you monitor and evaluate efficiently the performance of each user, course, and mission respectively. On the Download Reports page, you can download data from the dashboard anytime you want, so you can save and share it with key personnel at your organization.
Create a Badge
A badge can help motivate users to spend their time on the app; from doing missions and completing lessons to getting certain levels. While Levio already has badges that users can unlock, we updated the admin panel so you can create your own badges that align with your users' learning goals.
Click here to learn how to create a badge.
Custom Form Mission
We added Custom Form as the latest addition to mission types on Levio. This mission requires users to answer several questions with different tasks. It's particularly helpful if you want to survey your users or make them do comprehensive work. There are seven question types you can choose from:
- Essay = Writing a sentence, paragraph, or short text.
- Number = Entering a number.
- Photo = Uploading a photo that users take using their camera phone or that they select from their phone's gallery.
- Link Attachment = Entering a link to the designated box.
- Dropdown = Selecting one of the available options from the dropdown box.
- Date = Entering a date.
- Time = Entering a time (mm/hh a.m./p.m.).
Enhancement and Bug Fixes
A. Admin Level
- Solved an issue where admin levels have incorrect permissions on the admin panel.
B. User Management
- Now reuploading a template file will replace the previous one.
C. Image Library
- Now the file name can contain spaces.
D. Levio Class
- Fixed a bug that prevented the question template file from being uploaded if it contains more than 20 questions.
E. Content Authoring Tools (CAT)
- Now users can change the background of the course topic and lesson on CAT.