Exercise Answer Trackers on the User Dashboard
To help you get better insights into how your users learn and measure their understanding, we added the Exercise Answer Trackers feature. This feature allows you to track users' Exercise answers and results in Read lessons, which you can view on the User Dashboard.
To see a user's Exercise answers and results, select User Dashboard -> User Explorer at the left side of the window and then select a user. When you open the user details page, click a course in the Course Details section and then click a Read lesson that has Exercises. Click the button to see the Exercise's details which contain the user's answers and result.
We understand that it's important for users to get the latest news from their organization on a regular basis. To help you send announcements to your users easily and fast, we added the Message Broadcast feature. With this feature, you can send announcements to both everyone or specific users in your organization. Users will receive the announcements when they open Levio, so they won't miss them.
Link and Photo Mission
To add variety to users' learning and provide more opportunities to help your users achieve their learning goals, we added two new assignment types: Link and Photo. These options are available to choose from when you select "Assignment" as your mission type.
In a Link mission, users need to enter a link to finish it. The link can be everything; from a document file and a website to a blog post that users write. In a Photo mission, users have to upload a photo by taking it using their phone camera or selecting it from their phone's image library.
Create Additional Missions within a Mission
Previously, if you want to create a set of missions that has the same learning goals, you need to create separate missions in the admin panel. To streamline this process, we developed a feature that allows you to create additional missions within a mission. You can access this feature in the third step of the mission creation process in the admin panel.
In order to unlock and start the additional missions, users first need to complete the main mission or an additional mission that you determine as a prerequisite. You can set the availability of the mission based on the date or number of days.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
A. Account Management (Users)
- Now administrators can add the user's profile picture when creating a Levio user account.
B. Course Management
- Administrators can add links to the "Long Description" box in the mission's General Mission.
C. Organization Management
- Added the Organization Logo option that allows administrators to upload their organization's logo. The logo will be displayed on the sign-in menu.
D. Content Authoring Tools
- Now administrators can change the background color of the course.
- Bite-sized Learning and Regular Learning are merged. Now administrators can add the Document lesson to the course.
- Enhanced the Checkbox exercise.
- Administrators can delete a card stack if they accidentally create it.
- Enhanced the Scramble editor page.
- Clicking the "Return to Admin Panel" now won't open a new tab.