The data on your users' activities and the content you've created can offer great insights. It helps you determine which steps you need to take to improve the quality of your users' learning. In this update, we revamped the dashboard, so you can get insightful data about your users and content easier.
The dashboard now mainly consists of the following sections:
- Overview = Displays the summary of your users' activities on Levio. It also has a graph that shows their activities within a specific time range. By comparing their activity data, you can understand your users more and evaluate the content you've made.
- Users = Shows all of your current active users along with their respective data related to their progress on their courses and missions.
- Courses = Displays the performance of your courses. It lists all of your courses along with their respective completion rate and average learning duration. You can use the data to measure and evaluate the performance and the quality of your courses.
- Missions = Shows the performance of your missions. Like the Courses section, you can find the list of all your missions and their respective completion rate. You can also check missions submitted by your users there.
- Social = Displays data related to social activities on Levio. In the section, you can find how many posts and comments your users make.
- Rewards = Lists all the badges and vouchers you've made. You can see how many users who've claimed the badges and redeemed the vouchers there.
At Levio, we're always striving to make learning as accessible as possible. To realize our mission a step closer, we developed the SCORM lesson as the latest addition to the ever-expanding features on Levio. It allows you to upload SCORM packages as lessons on Content Authoring Tools (CAT).
The lesson type helps integrate your learning management system with Levio effortlessly. That means you can easily add your existing learning contents as lessons to Levio, and your users can access them immediately through the Levio app. They can enjoy all gamification features offered on Levio, and you can monitor their progress on the admin panel.
Courses Triggered by Course
We developed Courses Triggered by Courses to help streamline the process of delivering courses to your users. It allows you to send a set of courses automatically one by one based on the order you set. This can help you create a learning program where users need to finish the courses one at a time.
For example, let's say you want to create a learning program containing courses in the following order:
- Basic Writing Course
- Intermediate Writing Course
After the first course is created and you're creating the second course, select the first course in the Send the Course When Users Finish box. This will require your users to finish the first one before they can get the second course.
Enhancement and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Total Likes in User Details didn't accurately reflect the number of likes on the Levio app.
- Solved an issue where there's a mismatch between the data generated on the Levio app and the data displayed on the dashboard.
- There's a bug that prevented the graph of Average Score Distribution from appearing in the Mission Performance. We fixed it and it shouldn't happen again.
- There's an issue that caused inactive users' data to be still added to the dashboard. It's been resolved in this update.
- Fixed a bug that prevented admins from sorting data in the dashboard.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dashboard unable to load the data in the Users section.
- Solved an issue where the system didn't average the data in Exam Score Distribution.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Fast Approve" button in Mission Performance from working properly.
B. Content Authoring Tools (CAT)
- We added a size limit on files you can upload for Document and SCORM lessons in a course. Now you can only upload a total of 100 MB of files for each course. This limit is added to maintain the quality of the courses created on CAT.